2.2M Training Lead | Houndagrips
The Combination training lead has been designed to combine training and managing walks while your dog is in training and still perfecting their life skills, such as loose lead walking and recall.
This lead has a clip at both ends so you can use it to attach to both the front and back of your harness while training or clip it to any of the three D rings to produce a 2.2M, 1.5M or 1M lead, so you can adjust the length throughout your walk as needed.
This gives you the flexibility to shorten the lead in busy places or while training, and then let the lead out to give your dog more freedom to explore and sniff so they enjoy their on lead time to the max.
Highly recommended by trainers the double clip function when used with a harness or harness and collar gives more security should your dog try to slip its harness and more control to guide your dog when walking, especially useful for larger, bouncy dogs.
- Ultra Grip Material - Lightweight webbing with rubberised grip. Doesn't hold water or get heavy unlike other webbing and rubber grip ensures it won't slip through your fingers no matter the conditions.
- Matt Black Heavy Duty Clip - Mechanically tested to hold the weight of any dog, even when pulling.
- Three D Rings - Strategically placed to create a 2.2M, 1.5M and 1M lead when adjusted.
- Triple Stitched for Strength and Safety - This provides the most robust product that can withstand you and your dog's active lifestyle.
- Style - Choice of eight colours so you can match your dog's other accessories.